(MD-100T00: Windows Client) In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 and later operating systems. Students will learn how to manage storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows client OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows clients.
- Install and customize Windows clients
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network and remote management settings in Windows.
- Configure and manage browsers and applications in Windows.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Describe methods for securing Windows client, common threats, and methods for mitigating against them.
- Troubleshoot Windows and application installations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and driver issues.
- Troubleshoot file issues and perform recoveries.