In this course, you will build upon the foundational and intermediate knowledge presented in the Microsoft® Excel® for Office 365™ (Desktop or Online): Part 1 and Microsoft® Excel® for Office 365™ (Desktop or Online): Part 2 courses to help you get the most of your Excel experience. The ability to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic to construct and apply elaborate formulas and functions will put the full power of Excel right at your fingertips. The more you learn about how to get Excel to do the hard work for you, the more you'll be able to focus on getting the answers you need from the vast amounts of data your organization generates.
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Share and protect workbooks.
- Automate workbook functionality.
- Use Lookup functions and formula auditing.
- Forecast data.
- Create sparklines and map data.