Microsoft Access for Office 365
In this introductory course, you will discover the capabilities of Microsoft® Access®, a relational database application that can help you and your organization manage your complex data.
In this course, you will create and manage an Access database. You will:
- Navigate within the Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.